Proceedings of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
Proceedings of TUSUR University is a quarterly journal published by Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics. The journal is listed among the leading Russian scientific journals and magazines recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia for publication of the key research findings of Candidate and Doctoral (PhD) theses in:
- electronics, measurement equipment, radio equipment and communications
- control systems, computer engineering and computer science
- electrical engineering
The journal publishes 4 issues a year, with the quarterly circulation of 500 copies.
The journal’s 2015 RSCI impact factor is 0,345. Papers are assigned a DOI number, making them easier to find online and enhancing their citation potential.
Subscription is available through Rospechat Agency. Subscription index: 20648.
The editor’s office is committed to the principles developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), as published on publicationethics.org.
Submissions are open for papers in Russian or English.
Submissions, peer review and publication
- Paper submissions are always open. Submissions are open for papers in Russian or English.
- All papers submitted are peer-reviewed. To ensure objectivity of the selection process, the review process is anonymous.
- If accepted, papers are included in the upcoming issue of the journal.
- If any corrections are required, the Editor’s Office communicates the reviewers’ feedback to the authors.
- If a paper is rejected, a motivated notice of rejection is sent to its author by e-mail.
- Authors may request a new review of a rejected paper.
- The Editor’s Office retains paper reviews for 5 years.